Topics / Key Dates
Abstract Submission Guidelines
The 2020 MARSIM conference welcomes submissions of abstracts based on the following topics (but not limited to):
- New trends in computer simulation technology
- New approaches for using simulation for e.g. research, development, troubleshooting and surveillance
- Digital clones and simulation
- Simulation applied in education and training
- Simulation applied in research and development
- Computational and mathematical modelling
- The role of instructors, assessors and supervisors in the simulation loop
We invite two types of submissions:
1. Scientific papers
2. Practical papers and abstracts for presentation
All selected submissions will be scheduled as a 30 min. session. Depending on the types and amount of topics there will be up to 3 simultaneous streams of presentations.
A printed version of the introduction of each paper will be available at the conference opening. The complete version of the papers will be distributed by USB stick.
A detailed schedule for selected workshop sessions will be announced in advance of the MARSIM2020.
Abstracts on above topics can be submitted until to
SIMAC MARSIM2020 Program committee: email@example.com
To be announced